STI/STD Testing & Treatment
BFR Medical – provides medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of STDs for females who are sexually active and desire testing. There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Some STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD do not know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You cannot tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion we recommend you get tested first.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for at least one hour before testing. You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.