Every pregnant woman has choices about how her pregnancy will end. If you are ready to be a mom, the pregnancy may end in parenting. However, for women who are NOT ready to parent, there are only 2 options: Abortion or Adoption
Perhaps you, like many other moms, are scared at the thought of parenting, but you don’t want to abort your baby. We can help.
How Do I Know If Adoption Is Right For Me?
The decision to place your baby for adoption is not easy. However, many women make this choice and are happy knowing they gave their baby a bright future.
You as the birth mother have the right to make all the decisions when it comes to adoption. Will it be opened or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan. You may be ready to consider adoption if you…
- Don’t want an abortion but aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
- Want a life for your child that you know you cannot provide.
Adoptions today are very different than they were years ago.Today, you can choose to receive pictures of your child at every milestone and stage. You can choose to know your child’s adoptive parents and continue to be a part of your child’s life, or you can keep the entire adoption private. The choice is up to you. Either way, you can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Are you currently using drugs or have you used them recently?
- Are you living in temporary housing or an unstable situation?
- Are you a student with no one to help you care for your baby?
- Are you having trouble providing for yourself financially?
- Are you or have you been in an abusive relationship?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, ask yourself, “Is this the best environment for a precious newborn baby?” Adoption may be a good option for you. We can help answer your questions as you make this important decision.
Call us today to set up an adoption consultation free of charge at 770-334-3856.